The products in our piSAFE program are specifically developed to provide configurable and low weight products that can be adapted to your specific needs. While maintaining market leading vacuum performance thorough PIAB:s patented COAX technology, the flexible design and ease of maintenance makes it a perfect choice in demanding robotic applications and ergonomic handling devices. Whether you want centralized or decentralized vacuum system, EOAT or stand alone, the piSAFE program provides a high vacuum safety, high performing configuration specified for your needs.
- Vacuum safety non-return valve (check valve) which holds vacuum in sealed applications in case of system or power failure. Available configurations suitable for both decentralized and centralized vacuum systems.
- Configurable with vacuum ejector based on COAX® technology with integrated controls, developed for robotic handling applications.
- Suitable in Robot applications where high demand of safety is required.
- Suitable for ergonomic lifting devices/manipulators and cranes which must comply with lifting norms.
- Through the energy saving features, the noise level is reduced as well as carbon footprint. The air consumption is reduced with up to 98% per cycle.
- Light weight materials ensure less tear on robotics and increased speed.
- Vacuum sensing port included.
- Configurable with multiple release functions.
- Configurable with multiple mounting options.
- Filter disc inside vacuum connection to protect the safety non-return valve.
- The modular design facilitates opportunities easy maintenance, quick connect options and fit for application configurations.
Configurator : Click Here